Wyoming Summer 2021
- Jul 31, 2021
- Casper, Wyoming, United States
- 1927 S Walnut St., Casper, WY
Parking lots are south of the building. The competition is in the large sanctuary/gym on the east side of the building.
- Organization team
- Calvin Nielson and Shawn Watts
- WCA Delegates
- Blake Thompson, Brandon Harnish, Calvin Nielson, Chris Martin, James Hildreth, and Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
All persons entering the venue will be required to have proof of a negative COVID-19 test from up to 96 hours prior to the competition or proof of vaccination to enter the venue. If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend this competition.
Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations, the WCA Competition Safety Policy, and our Risk Management Plan for this competition.
Please read through the Judging and Competing tabs before registering.
Competitors are advised to bring their own pens.
Most competitors will be expected to judge.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
- If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, you can request a 75% refund before registration closes.
- After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE 6 PM Mountain Time on July 16th, 2021.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
- If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
- Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
- No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6 PM Mountain Time on July 16th, 2021.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Luke Garrett won with an average of 6.45 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Max Siauw finished second (8.22) and Benjamin Gottschalk finished third (9.15).