UiTM Perak Speedcubing Challenge 2019
- May 4, 2019
- Tapah, Perak, Malaysia
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Cawangan Perak, Kampus Tapah
- Universiti Teknologi MARA Cawangan Perak Kampus Tapah 35400 Tapah Road, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia
Auditorium Fasa 1, at Block Zeta
- UiTM Perak Speedcubing Challenge 2019 website
- Nazrin Afzal bin Mohd Basir
- WCA Delegate
- Hoe Zi Yang
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please read through all tabs on this page as they contain very useful information.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is RM33.47 (Malaysian Ringgit).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
The base registration fee is RM 33.47 which include 3x3x3 Cube event only. Additional fees shall be added on top of the base registration fee according to events registered.
2x2x2 Cube - RM 2.09
4x4x4 Cube - RM 4.19
5x5x5 Cube - RM 6.28
3x3x3 One-Handed - RM 3.14
Pyraminx - RM 3.14
Skewb - RM 3.14
The steps for registration are as follows:
1. Sign up / Sign in your WCA account.
2. Register into the competition through here.
3. Pay according to the event(s) that you registered and indicate the full name of the participant, email address (as per registered at WCA website) at https://www.mycubeassociation.com/payment-usc-2019
4. Once registration and payment done, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the receipt with:
i) First timer - Photocopy/Snapshot of NRIC/Passport with Participant's Name, Nationality and Date of Birth (D.O.B).
ii) Returner - WCA ID, with Participant's Name.
If you wish to change any event(s) to your registration, you should email to us before the registration deadline. Our team will provide procedures .
* Payment which does not match with the events registered will be recognised as 'Incomplete registration'.
* Incomplete registration: Registration fee of 1 event will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: Registration fee of 1 event will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
* Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration on the competition day.
* Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.