Turin Winter Open 2019
- Jan 12, 2019
- Turin, Italy
- Via Antonio Cecchi, 17, 10152 Torino TO
- Alessandro Nicolì and Federico Borgogni
- WCA Delegates
- Lorenzo Vigani Poli and Simone Cantarelli
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 65 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is €10 (Euro).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of €10 (Euro).
In order to complete your registration, within January 9th, you must:
- Register to the competition through the WCA website (if it's not your first competition, remember to associate your WCA ID to your account);
- After registration you'll be able to see the button to pay the €10 registration fee;
- If 48 hours after payment your registration hasn't been approved, send an email to the Organization Team.
Registrations close on January 9th.
Walk-in registrations are allowed but limited to 3x3 only until the competitor limit is reached.
If you can't participate anymore, you can ask for a refund until January 1st. After that date no more refunds will be given.
Per completare la registrazione, entro il 9 gennaio, devi:
- Registrarti attraverso il sito WCA (se non è la tua prima competizione, ricordati di associare il tuo WCA ID al tuo account);
- Dopo la registrazione sarai in grado di vedere il pulsante per pagare la quota di iscrizione di €10;
- Se entro 48h dal pagamento la tua registrazione non è stata approvata, contatta il Team Organizzativo.
Le registrazioni chiudono il 9 gennaio.
Registrazioni in loco sono permesse ma limitate al 3x3 solo fino a raggiungimento del limite dei partecipanti.
Se non puoi più partecipare, puoi chiedere un rimborso entro il 1° gennaio. Dopo quella data non è più possibile essere rimborsati.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Lorenzo Mauro won with an average of 9.64 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Massimiliano Iovane finished second (10.11) and Alessandro Nicolì finished third (10.25).
|3x3x3 Cube||Lorenzo Mauro||9.01||9.64||Italy||9.23||9.01||9.32||18.70||10.37|
|4x4x4 Cube||Massimiliano Iovane||27.88||35.94||Italy||36.29||41.14||27.88||39.69||31.84|
|5x5x5 Cube||Massimiliano Iovane||1:06.76||1:11.14||Italy||1:08.30||1:06.76||1:28.86||1:12.33||1:12.78|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Lorenzo Mauro||34.83||DNF||Italy||43.97||DNF||34.83|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Massimiliano Iovane||13.77||15.63||Italy||13.77||14.32||13.85||18.71||18.84|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:20.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:45.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||12:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 42.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 55.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Cecchi Point.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Europe/Rome.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (January 12, 2019)
via Antonio Cecchi 17
Torino Porta Susa
* Take bus 10N (direction Massari), stop at Cuneo and walk to the venue (about 5 minutes)
* Take bus 49 (direction via Lombardia (Settimo)) or take bus 46 (direction via Lombardore/viale Europa (Leinì)), stop at Baldissera and walk to the venue (about 10 minutes)
Torino Porta Nuova
* Take bus 4 (direction Falchera), stop at Emilia and walk to the venue (about 10 minutes)
* Take bus 11 (direction De Gasperi), stop at Vercelli and walk to the venue (about 3 minutes)
We do not recommend arriving at this station because it is very far from the venue. There are some trains that goes from Lingotto to Porta Susa or Porta Nuova. Alternatively, take bus 74 (direction Gorini), stop at Unione Sovietica, go to stop Giambone, take bus 4 (direction Falchera), stop at Emilia and walk to the venue (about 10 minutes)
Walk to the venue (about 10 minutes)
Take bus 4 (direction Drosso), stop at Carmagnola and walk to the venue (about 10 minutes)
Torino Corso Vittorio Emanuele
* Take bus 56 (direction Tabacchi), stop at Statuto, take bus 46 (direction via Lombardore/viale Europa (Leinì)), stop at Baldissera and walk to the venue (about 10 minutes)
Torino Caselle (airport)
* Take train sfmA (direction train station Dora)
* Take pullman Sadem, stop at corso Bolzano (Porta Susa)
Informations will be added as soon as possible
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.