Speedcubing ESYA 2018
- Aug 18, 2018
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Delhi-110020
A-106 First Floor, New Academic building
- Organization team
- Abhishrut Khanna, Capital Cubing, and Pankaj Yadav
- WCA Delegate
- Ujjawal Pabreja
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹250 (Indian Rupee).
- Pre-payment is necessary for confirmation of online registration. If you do not register on the WCA website and the competitor limit is reached, your payment will be refunded.
- On The Spot (OTS) registration will be available between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM on 18th August 2018 (18/08/2018) on first come first serve basis till a competitor limit of 120 is reached. Refer to Registration and Payments tab for more details.
- Your registration will be confirmed after you've registered on WCA and made the payment online. Refer to Registration and Payments tab for more details.
- In case you want to cancel your registration, you can apply for a refund by contacting us through mail, by 8th August 2018 (08/08/2018). The refund will be made by reversing your transaction from your payment method, not in cash.
- If this is your first competition, please bring a valid ID proof along with you to the competition.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Ujjawal Pabreja won with an average of 8.03 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Kunal Oak finished second (9.50) and Tanish Saxena finished third (9.83).