Singapore AMK CC Cubing 2022
- Jun 25, 2022
- Singapore, Singapore
Ang Mo Kio Community Centre
- 795 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Singapore 566976
Multi Purpose Hall
- Singapore AMK CC Cubing 2022 website
- Carmen Teo Bin Jie (张斌婕) and Cubewerkz
- WCA Delegate
- Zhou Yichen (周奕臣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (Singapore Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 22% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration fees: S$20 Entry fee and S$5 for each event.
i.e, S$20 for 1 event and S$35 for 4 events.
Note : There is a 10% handling and processing charge.
- Register on WCA website. Registrations will open on 21 May, and close on 17 Jun 23:59 Singapore Time
- Pay corresponding registration fees online, then email the receipt of payment with your Full Name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paypal button can be found at: https://sites.google.com/cubewerkz.com/singapore-amk-cc-2022/payment
- If you are a first time participant, please attach in your email a photocopy of your passport/NRIC clearly stating your Name, Nationality and Date of Birth. Do censor other information such as NRIC if you wish to do so.
- Your registration is considered completed upon receiving your email.
- If the competitors limit is not reached, we will approve the registration on WCA within 24 hours.
- If you do not see your name shown on the WCA website within 24 hours, please inform us by email.
- If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in a queue.
- If another competitor withdraw from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue.
- If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
Note there is a 10% processing and handling charge for Paypal payment.
If you are coming to the competition with a guest, do fill in the details of your guest here: https://forms.gle/LBrKh5SWCXQqAUTQ8. Do be reminded that due to covid we require guests to be registered and we only only allow one guest per participant.
|2x2x2 Cube||Ng Jia Quan (黄佳铨)||1.63||1.81||Malaysia||1.63||1.85||1.81||1.98||1.76|
|4x4x4 Cube||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||25.18||28.58||Indonesia||31.53||32.02||26.91||27.29||25.18|
|6x6x6 Cube||Anyu Zhang (张安宇)||1:26.58||1:33.01||China||1:41.66||1:26.58||1:30.80|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Tee Kai Yang||10.21||12.22||Malaysia||10.94||12.07||14.07||13.64||10.21|
|Clock||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||5.31||6.31||NR||Indonesia||6.43||5.49||8.71||7.00||5.31|
|Skewb||Ng Jia Quan (黄佳铨)||3.24||3.66||Malaysia||3.53||3.70||3.76||10.18||3.24|
|Square-1||Ng Jia Quan (黄佳铨)||8.47||8.78||NR||Malaysia||8.96||8.63||8.47||11.85||8.74|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 10.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 3:40.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Clock||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 20.00|
|Skewb||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 25.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Ang Mo Kio Community Centre.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Singapore.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (June 25, 2022)
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.