San Jose Del Monte Cube Open 2019
- Apr 28, 2019
- San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan, Philippines
Manny's Event Venue
- B17 L26B Skyline Road, Tungkong Mangga, City of San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- Antonio Miguel Garrote, Juan Alexis Atayde, Kenneth Carlos, Kurt Justine Bron, Nina Reyes, and Raymond Rosales
- WCA Delegate
- Cel Adriane Lalo
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
All registrants are required to read the Competitor Guide tab. Information about registration payment are found on the Payment Details tab.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 105 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱350 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₱350 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fee is 350php for the first 4 events (any of your choice) and additional 50php per extra event added there on. Regsitration steps:
- Register via this website.
- Wait for the payment details to be emailed to you.
- Pay the registration amount.
- Submit the payment receipt as instructed in the email.
If you have not received a payment information email within 48 hours please contact the Delegate.
NOTE: Payment for multiple competitors can be collated in one transaction as long as all concerned participants are registered on the WCA website.
WCA website registration is only until April 21, 2019. Payment is until April 22, 2019. Payment deadline and online registration may close earlier if the competitor limit is reached quickly.
Registration payment is non-refundable.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Sean Patrick Villanueva won with an average of 7.64 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Brenton Angelo Lo Wong finished second (8.07) and Dale Stephen M. Palmares finished third (8.45).