- Aug 21, 2022
- North Highlands, California, United States
- Not specified
Details will be disclosed privately to registered competitors
- Chris Martin
- WCA Delegates
- Antonio Kam Ho Tung (甘浩東), Calvin Nielson, and Chris Martin
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
SacCubing is proud to present its first ever PBQ competition! This competition will be specializing in quiet events and will not have 3x3 or any traditional events. If you would like to sign up for a competition involving those events, please check out SacCubing XII 2022, happening on August 20th, the day before.
Lunch will be provided
- The registration fee is built in to include an all-expenses paid for competitor lunch, courtesy of Domino's Pizza. If you'd like an alternative lunch, feel free to leave the venue however this portion will not be compensated.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 16 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $10 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in, although it is not encouraged.
If Registration fills up, we will place competitors on a waitlist. In order to get on the waitlist, you must register and pay. You are not on the waitlist until you pay the registration fee. If you do not make it off of the waitlist, you will be fully refunded. If a competitor drops out, the first person on the waitlist will replace them. People can be replaced up until the registration close date indicated above.
In a catastrophic event where the event will be compromised and cancelled, a full refund shall be offered to all competitors
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Elijah Brown||28||33.33||United States||29||43||28|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Josh Weimer||2:34.21||DNF||United States||DNF||DNF||2:34.21|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Josh Weimer||9:15.79||DNF||United States||DNF||DNF||9:15.79|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Josh Weimer||24/25 56:25||United States||24/25 56:25||6/7 11:08|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Private Residence.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Los_Angeles.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Sunday (August 21, 2022)
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.