Quanzhou Open 2018
- Sep 16, 2018
- Quanzhou, Fujian, China
- Anji South Road, Fengze District
- Quanzhou Open 2018 website
- WCA Delegate
- Baiqiang Dong (董百强)
Please check the competition website for registration and schedule.
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ¥50 (Chinese Renminbi Yuan).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- All registration must be done online via cubingchina.com.
- The registration period starts at 00:00 on August 23rd and ends at 00:00 on September 9th. The registration fee includes basic entry fee and additional fee per event. For Chinese domestic participants, a completed registration is online registration plus prepaid registration fee via Alipay on Cubingchina. For oversea participants, if you can't pay the fee online and your registration is not accepted antomatically, pls contact the delegate via E-mail. Then we will make a reservation for you by manually accepting your registration and you can pay the fee by cash at the venue. Please check out the competition website for registration and the other information.
- If you would like to cancel your registration, pls go through the registration page to do it by yourself and you will get 50% refund of the registration fee. Please keep in mind that, once you cancel the registraton, you are not able to attend the competition any more.
- After the cancelletion end time, there's a 12 hours period that registration is paused. The period is from 2018-09-07 12:00 to 2018-09-08 00:00.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Zeyu Gao (高泽宇) won with an average of 8.43 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Antoine Cantin finished second (9.10) and Zheng Lin (林铮) finished third (10.05).