Please Be Quiet Philippines 2018
- Dec 29 - 30, 2018
- Valenzuela City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Santiago A. De Guzman Elementary School
- 2005 Karen Ave. Tanada Subd., Valenzuela, 1440 Metro Manila, Philippines
2nd Floor, Viewing Room
- Organization team
- Timothy A. Acana
- WCA Delegate
- John Edison Ubaldo (ᜇ᜔ᜌᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜁᜇᜒᜐᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜂᜊᜎ᜔ᜇᜓ︀)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This is the first staging of the 'Please Be Quiet' competition in the Philippines. 3x3x3 Blindfolded is the main event of this competition and we will not have 3x3x3 Cube event.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 40 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱250 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₱300 (Philippine Peso).
Base registration fee does not include any eligible event to compete in. Additional fees shall be added on the base registration fee according to events registered.
Event Amount 3x3x3 Blindfolded 50.00php 3x3x3 Fewest Moves 100.00php Clock 50.00php 4x4x4 Blindfolded 75.00php 5x5x5 Blindfolded 75.00php 3x3x3 Multi-Blind 75.00php
Here are the steps to secure your slots for the competition after finishing the WCA website registration:
1. Wait for an email regarding payment details.
2. Settle the registration fee as instructed on the email.
3. Submit the payment receipt as instructed via email.
4. Wait for the confirmation email from the organizer regarding your payment.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.