Phoenix Cube Challenge 2022
- Jun 25 - 26, 2022
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Phoenix Marketcity Mall, Kurla.
- Phoenix Marketcity Mall, Lal Bhadur Shastri Marg, Kurla West, Mumbai- 400070
Atrium 4, Ground Floor
- Organization team
- Cubenama Events
- WCA Delegate
- Somya Srivastava
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Participants have to bring their own cube for the event.
Check out all the other Tabs for more detailed information.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹499 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
All the Newcomers are requested to get their valid ID proofs with Date of Birth Mentioned on it.
For the Returning Participants: Please claim your WCA ID before you register for the competition.
If you have not yet claimed it,check out the below video on how to claim the WCA ID.
Click HERE For Registration and Payment process
1. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
2. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees & register on WCA to complete the full registration process.
3. Wait for 48 hours to get your registration confirmed after payment has been done.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Nikhil Soares won with an average of 8.50 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Aamir Saifee finished second (8.70) and Bhavya Goyal finished third (8.99).