- Jan 7, 2023
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- 12715 Pegasus Drive, UCF Student Union, Orlando, FL, United States, 32816
Pegasus Ballroom First Floor of UCF Student Union
- Nancy Hartman and Sean Hartman
- WCA Delegates
- Carter Bitz, Katie Hull, Nancy Hartman, and Nathan Graves
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
-Please make sure your email associated with your WCA account is one that you regularly check, as you will need to see any emails the organization team may send out.
-Please review the competitor information tab before the competition.
-Please review the Florida/Southeast Cubing tab for how to keep up with future competitions that are announced.
-Please review all other tabs for more information on the competition
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $45 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
After the competitor limit has been reached, you may still pay and be put on a waiting list. If 200 competitiors are signed up, and you don't see your name as one of them under competitors, then you are on the waiting list.
If you are first/next on the waiting list and someone cancels their registration then your registration will be confirmed. Please, let us know as soon as possible if you are not able to attend to allow another competitor to attend. After the competition, all competitors on the waitlist will receive a 90% refund for the registration.
Once registration closes we may add additional round(s) of events as time may permit in the schedule or change the number of competitors to advance to the next round.
- Please make sure your email associated with your WCA account is one that you regularly check as you will need to see any emails the organization team may send out.
- To register for this competition, you must pay in full in advance through Stripe. Your registration is not complete until you pay.
- If you are having payment problems, please contact the organizers for an alternative payment method.
- To cancel your registration, please email the organizers with your name telling them you want to cancel your registration. You will recieve a 50% refund if you let us know before registration closes. If you are having trouble paying on the website or any other registration problems, please use the contact button to talk to us.
- If the competition reaches its competitor limit and when registration closes, no additional registrations will be accepted. No exceptions.
- Be aware, competitions are filling up very quickly. It is recommended to register as soon as possible once registration opens. If you would like tips on how to register faster, please let us know. You can contact organizers or delegates by clicking on their name on the information page.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Noah Swor won with an average of 8.06 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Alexander Persaud finished second (8.14) and Owen Brooks finished third (8.30).
North American records: Tommy Cherry Clock 2.97 (single).