Palmerston North 2018
- May 27, 2018
- Palmerston North, New Zealand
Community Leisure Centre
- 569 Ferguson Street, Palmerston North
Main Building, Eileen Philp room
- Palmerston North 2018 website
- Joshua Brungar
- WCA Delegate
- Alex Asbery
Palmerston North 2018 is open to competitors of all ages and ability. If you can solve the puzzle in under 10 minutes then you can enter. Entry for spectators is free for whats sure to be a fun filled day.
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (New Zealand Dollar).
- If the competitor limit is reached an email will be sent out which will require you to reply in order to confirm attendance to the competition
- Refunds will not be issued after registration closes as this represents a commitment to attending the event
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Finn Trass won with an average of 10.16 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. James Macdiarmid finished second (10.81) and Oliver Jenks finished third (11.58).