NTU Welcome 2023
- Dec 31, 2022 - Jan 1, 2023
- Singapore, Singapore
- 76 Nanyang Dr, #02, Singapore 637331
Level 02 Nanyang Technological University, North Spine, Plaza
- NTU Welcome 2023 website
- Anyu Zhang (张安宇), Carmen Teo Bin Jie (张斌婕), Jiahe Zhang (张家赫), NTU GSA, and Ng Kang Zhe (黄康哲)
- WCA Delegate
- Zhou Yichen (周奕臣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (Singapore Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration fees: S$15 Entry fee and S$5 for each event.
i.e, S$20 for 1 event, S$25 for 2 events, and S$30 for 3 events.
Note : There is a small amount of extra processing fees charged by PayPal.
* Register on WCA website.
* Pay for the corresponding registration fees here , then email the receipt of payment with your Full Name to email@example.com
* Paypal button can be found at: https://sites.google.com/view/ntu-farewell-2022/payment-info
* If you are a first time participant, please also attach in your email a photocopy of your passport/NRIC/birth certificate clearly stating your Name, Nationality and Date of Birth. Do censor other information such as NRIC if you wish to do so. EZlink card will not be accepted as it does not clearly state the individual's nationality.
* Include the participant name and competition name in the title of the email,
* Your registration is considered completed upon receiving your email(containing your payment receipt and, for first timers, any document stating explicitly your name and nationality) AND receiving your registration for the competition on WCA.
* If the competitors limit is not reached, we will approve the registration on WCA within 24 hours.
* If you do not see your name shown on the WCA website within 24 hours, please inform us by email.
* If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in a queue.
* If another competitor withdraws from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue.
* If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
*Do note that there is an additional fee as we are using Paypal to collect registration fees for the competition.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Tristan Chua Yong won with an average of 7.40 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Daryl Tan Hong An finished second (7.59) and Firstian Fushada (符逢城) finished third (7.87).