Melbourne Trilogy Saturday 2022
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (Australian Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Any spectator can attend for free.
Upon registering you will receive an email stating “Your registration for Melbourne Trilogy Saturday 2022 is submitted and pending approval”. This does NOT mean that you are on the registration list. Competitors will not be approved until payment has been made.
Please ensure you have paid the registration fees via Stripe on the register page. Your registration is not complete and will not be processed until you have paid the $20 registration fee. Contact the organisational team if you encounter an issue.
- Registration for this competition has closed and the waiting list is full.
- Waitlisted competitors will only be added to the competition if an existing competitor withdraws.
- All competitors still on the waiting list after 05/08/22 will be removed and provided with a full refund.
- You may enquire about your position on the waiting list by contacting the organisational team.
- If you can no longer make the competition you may request a refund.
- To receive a full refund you must contact the organisational team by 05/08/22.
- Withdrawing enables us to maximise attendance and for competitors on the waiting list to attend.
- Refunds will only be issued after this date if you or your guardian test positive to COVID-19 and are forced to isolate.
You may change the events you are registered on the Register tab by 05/08/22. After this date it is not possible to add further events. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
This competition will comply with the Victorian Government requirements in place at the time of the competition. Please see the FAQ tab for any COVID requirements, which may change closer to the competition.