Luxembourg Open 2018
- Nov 10 - 11, 2018
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Centre sociétaire et sportif
- 29 Rue de Strasbourg, 1839 Luxembourg
- Andrea Thull, Carlo Glod, Clément Cherblanc, Erik Akkersdijk, and Joe Theis
- WCA Delegate
- Manu Vereecken
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 70 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is €8 (Euro).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend paying an entry fee of €2 (Euro).
- Competitors attending only one day pay 8€. Competitors attending both days will pay 15€. The full price must be paid through the WCA site and the difference will be refunded to you.
- Guests pay 1€ per day (cash at the competition), but must be registered. Please enter the name of the guests in the comment section (add comment) during registration.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Philipp Weyer won with an average of 6.81 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Sebastian Weyer finished second (7.30) and Mats Valk finished third (7.50).