KJSCE Mumbai Open 2018
- Sep 29 - 30, 2018
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering
- K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering,Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077
- Organization team
- Cubenama Events
- WCA Delegates
- Shresth Shah and Somya Srivastava
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹414 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹514 (Indian Rupee).
Pay the registration fees here:
Registration fee for online and On the Spot registrations:
Number of events Online registration fee On The Spot fee 1 414 514 2 464 564 3 514 614 4 564 664 5 614 714 6 664 764 7 714 814 8 764 864 9 814 914 10 864 964 11 914 1014
Check out the On the Spot registrations tab https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/competitions/KJSCEMumbaiOpen2018#7705-on-the-spot-registrations for more information.
1. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
2. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees to complete the full registration process.
3. Wait for 48 hours to get your registration confirmed after payment has been done
Sharan Suvarna - 9029294416
James Gonsalves - 9619442728
Soham Adarkar - 8452029981
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Bhargav Narasimhan won with an average of 9.21 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Alaik Bhatia finished second (9.64) and Omkar Chavan finished third (9.75).