Idaho Freeze Dried 2023
- Jan 14, 2023
- Pocatello, Idaho, United States
Idaho State University Pond Student Union Building
- 1065 Cesar Chavez Ave, Pocatello, ID 83209
- Organization team
- Jack Martin, Porter Grummert, and Rustin Haderlie
- WCA Delegates
- Bradley Sampson and Samuel Baird
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA Regulations.
- If you are a first time competitor it is recommended that you watch this video.
- Please make sure to attend the competitor tutorial at 8:30 AM.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Isaac Buck won with an average of 10.28 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Rustin Haderlie finished second (10.55) and Isaac Myers finished third (10.79).