High Wycombe Open 2018
- Apr 14 - 15, 2018
- High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
- St Mary St, High Wycombe, HP11 2XE
Entrance via Queen Victoria Road (opposite the Council Offices)
- Organization team
- Christopher Morris and Sam Spendla
- WCA Delegates
- Daniel Sheppard and James Molloy
Please make sure to read all the information in the tabs above.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Cornelius Dieckmann won with an average of 7.94 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Ciarán Beahan finished second (8.36) and Harry Savage finished third (8.65).
European records: Ciarán Beahan 5x5x5 Cube 49.77 (average) and 6x6x6 Cube 1:25.85 (single).