Dunwoody Day Bash 2019
- Feb 2, 2019
- Dunwoody, Georgia, United States
Dunwoody Community Church
- 2250 Dunwoody Club Dr, Atlanta, GA 30350
In the theater, through the double doors to the right of the entrance
- David Beugnon and Kieran Dizon
- WCA Delegate
- Katie Hull
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please follow all instructions for registration, or your registration may be delayed.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 75 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Please follow all instructions or else your registration may be delayed.
1.) Click on the "Register" tab on the left side of the screen and register for the competition. In the comment section, please include the name, as it appears on PayPal, of the person who is paying for your registration.
2.) Click THIS LINK to pay via Paypal. In order to complete your registration, you MUST pre-pay.
3.) In 48 hours, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen that says "Competitors", then please send an email to the contact on the "General Info" tab. Failure to do any of these steps may result in a delay in registration.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Yi-Fan Wu (吳亦凡)||7.40||7.82||Taiwan||7.81||8.09||7.97||7.40||7.67|
|4x4x4 Cube||Yi-Fan Wu (吳亦凡)||27.30||29.46||Taiwan||33.18||27.95||29.94||30.48||27.30|
|5x5x5 Cube||Yi-Fan Wu (吳亦凡)||57.12||59.25||Taiwan||59.04||57.12||59.07||59.65||59.94|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Jacob Ambrose||1:22.33||DNF||United States||DNF||1:22.33||DNF|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Raymond Goslow||30||United States||30|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Eli Parker||10.48||12.72||United States||13.12||11.29||10.48||13.75||14.32|
|Clock||Jacob Ambrose||5.12||6.81||United States||8.42||5.93||6.09||9.67||5.12|
|Skewb||Sean Skinner||3.57||4.92||United States||12.76||3.57||3.65||5.04||6.08|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Chad Harris||9:24.90||DNF||United States||DNF||9:24.90||DNS|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 48 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:30.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:00:00.00 total for 4x4x4 Blindfolded Final and 3x3x3 Blindfolded Final **|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Bo1||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Clock||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:00:00.00 total for 4x4x4 Blindfolded Final and 3x3x3 Blindfolded Final **|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Dunwoody Community Church.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Adak.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (February 02, 2019)
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes early for the events you are competing in, to ensure that you are on time for that event.
- We will use regulation 9p3) as much as we can. So if you do not arrive to compete by the time the event is ending, your spot may be given up the next competitor in the rankings.
- It would be wonderful if we could get some volunteer help from either the competitors or the parents. Judging is a super simple task and any staff member can teach anyone at any time. Judge for however long you'd feel like. It's an excellent way to make the time fly by!
- Your delegate for this competition is Katie Hull. Your organizers are Kieran Dizon and David Beugnon. Ask us if you have any questions throughout the day!
- You can watch Kit Clement's WCA Competitor Tutorial video.
- Please be familiar with all of WCA's regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to ask us.
- In each event we will have rounds. We will take the top competitors onto the subsequent rounds. After a round is completed results will be entered into CubeComps (linked above). Your name will be highlighted if you made it to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help them run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order, along with a last call during the last group. Please come bring your puzzle up and wait in the competitor waiting area when your group is called. We are allowed to deny you the ability to compete if you do not come up by the last call.
Dunwoody Community Church
Street Address: 2250 Dunwoody Club Dr, Atlanta, GA 30350
Note: This is the same venue as Whale Sounds 2018,
Parking: Free parking in the big parking lot outside of the venue.
2480 Jett Ferry Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30338
Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center/Dunwoody
4695 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30346
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320
(800) 897-1910 http://www.atl.com/
This competition is sponsored by theCubicle.com!
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.