Cubing Peoria 2020
- Feb 16, 2020
- Peoria, Illinois, United States
Park Inn by Radisson Morton
- 201 E Ashland St, Morton, IL 61550
The competition will take place in the Grand Ballroom.
- Jake Buckley
- WCA Delegates
- Joshua Feran and Walker Welch
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 90% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Brian Johnson||6.74||7.97||United States||7.08||11.90||7.92||8.92||6.74|
|2x2x2 Cube||Zayn Khanani||1.06||1.40||United States||1.51||1.70||1.34||1.34||1.06|
|4x4x4 Cube||Brian Johnson||28.71||33.94||United States||35.69||30.99||28.71||35.80||35.14|
|5x5x5 Cube||Carter Kucala||1:00.62||1:03.71||United States||1:03.46||1:06.58||1:00.62||1:10.16||1:01.08|
|Clock||Joshua Feran||5.12||5.92||United States||5.12||6.55||DNF||5.19||6.02|
|Skewb||Carter Kucala||2.01||3.39||United States||3.38||4.77||3.74||3.05||2.01|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|Clock||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Park Inn by Radisson Morton.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/North_Dakota/Center.
Schedule for Sunday (February 16, 2020)
* Competitors will be expected to help out by judging throughout the day in order to allow the competition to run smoother. After you finish your group of competing, please stay and judge for the next group.
* Please remember that there is NO flash photography allowed. It is distracting to competitors and against the regulations. Also, make sure all cameras used at the solving stations have their screens faced away from the competitors or the result will be a DNF.
* Please watch the WCA Competitor Tutorial made by Kit Clement and Chris Olson to better familiarize yourself with how competitions work,
* All competitors will be divided into groups for each event that they are competing in. When the group that you are in is called, you will bring your puzzle up to a table with scorecards for all competitors in that group, and you will place your puzzle on top of the scorecard with your name on it.
There is no food allowed in the competition venue
Within the hotel there is a restaurant that will be open for lunch. Nearby the venue, there is a Burger King, Taco Bell, Arby's, Steak and Shake, Subway, Culver's, and more.
Thank you to CubeDepot for sponsoring this competition. You can find their website here.
We would like to thank Bradley University for providing us with a few prizes to give out to competitors.
The groups are posted here.
For the competition, we will have a hotel block for discounted nightly room rates at the venue, the Park Inn by Radisson. If you are planning on coming in the night before or spending the night after the competition, feel free to take advantage of the hotel block. The group name for the room block is World Cube Association and is valid for guests planning on arriving and checking out between Saturday, February 15th and Monday, February 17th.
To help allow this competition to run the best it can, we will need some volunteer staff members to help out. Those who are selected for staff will have their registration fee refunded after the competition if they do their job. If you are interested, please fill out this google form.
This competition is now full. There will be a waiting list to fill in any openings that may occur. In order to be on the waiting list, you have to register and pay your registration fee. It is first come first serve for openings. If your registration does not end up being accepted, you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee. Getting on the waiting list does not guarantee that you will make it into the competition.
3x3x3 Cube, Round 2, Group 1
Elliott Z. Cataldi
Wilson E. Lotz
3x3x3 Cube, Round 2, Group 2
Isaac M. Farnsworth
William Casey O'keefe
3x3x3 Cube, Round 2, Group 3
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.