Cuber's Cafe Open 2019
- Nov 30 - Dec 1, 2019
- Davao City, Philippines
Jade Dragon Suites
- Jacinto Street, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur
6th Floor Conference Room
- Jerlyn Alvar Manginlaud, Richert Jay Pinca, and Zian Kiero Nichole Callao
- WCA Delegate
- Kirby Jay Caragan
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Competitor or guardian must agree that the organizers, PCA, and WCA shall not be liable for any personal injury, property damage, or loss resulting from your participation of this event.
Please read the WCA Regulations
Please check the Competitor Guide and Updates tab regarding changes about the event.
Please check Events and Schedules tabs for more information.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱300 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
The competition registration comes with a free puzzle and ID lace.
Php 300.00 for all categories.
1) Pre-register on the WCA website.
2) Settle your payment. (See below)
3) For first time competitors, please email a scanned copy of any valid ID to the Delegate.
4) Requests for change of events are only allowed until registration closes.
Palawan Padala Express/Cebuana Lhuillier/LBC Pera Padala
Receiver: Richert Jay Pinca
Contact Details: 09662885243
Richert Jay Pinca
Pleace include in your message the following:
Participant's name, amount paid, contact number, and categories you are participating.
For inquiries, please contact the event organizers at 09662885243.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.