Cube Sankranti 2019
- Jan 19, 2019
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Aspen Marga, Kathmandu
Pratik: (+977) 9808884132, Sagar: (+977) 9867224908, Saiman: (+977) 9846127440
- Pratik Dhakal, Sagar Kafle, and Saiman Adhikari
- WCA Delegate
- Aayas Dhoj Joshi
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is Rs.200 (Nepalese Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of Rs.300 (Nepalese Rupee).
On the spot registration and payment for online registration will be held at the venue from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM on the day of the competition i.e. 19th January.
Base Registration: Rs. 200
Each Additional Event: Rs. 100
The base registration is inclusive of one event.
If you are taking part in three events, your registration fee will include
- Rs. 200 (Base Registration)
- 2 x Rs. 100 (Additional Events)
Total= Rs. 400
1. Participants must compulsorily pay their registration fee before competing.
2. Registrants are encouraged to pay their registration fee before the day of the competition either in a meetup or by meeting any of the organizers personally.
3. On mutual understanding, individuals may also pay registration fees on behalf of other registrants.
4. If a participant is unable make it to the venue within the given time, they must either pay their registration fee prior to the day of the competition or ask another person to pay on their behalf.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Surav Krishna Shrestha won with an average of 10.16 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Krischal Dhungel finished second (12.92) and Salon Ngakhushi finished third (13.03).
|1||Surav Krishna Shrestha||8.58||10.16||Nepal||8.58||10.74||10.29||11.63||9.45|
|1||Surav Krishna Shrestha||2.99||3.83||Nepal||3.30||4.40||2.99||4.28||3.90|
|1||Adrim Thapa Magar||6.16||6.93||Nepal||6.81||8.44||6.16||6.48||7.51|