Cube Mahotsav 2018
- Aug 25 - 26, 2018
- Lalitpur, Nepal
- Adarsha Vidya Mandir, Manbhawan, Lalitpur, Nepal
Common Hall, Second Floor, High School Section
Aayas [ ( +977) 9818356535 ], Srijan [ (+977) 9862981818 ], Surav [ (+977) 9866884210 ]
- Aayas Dhoj Joshi, Srijan Adhikari, and Surav Krishna Shrestha
- WCA Delegate
- Ujjawal Pabreja
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
The base registration fee for this competition is Rs.350 (Nepalese Rupee).
1.Register on the WCA website here. Please wait for 24-48 hours after completing your registration for it to be accepted.
2. A base fee of Rs 350 and an additional fee of Rs 50 per event will be applicable. For example. If you compete in 3 events, you pay Rs 350 base fees and 50 Rs per event fee for 3 events, so Total 350 + (3x50)= Rs 500.
3. Registration fee will be paid at the venue.
4. There will not be any registration on the spot. Online registration is mandatory to participate in the competition.
5. Registrations close on 22 August, 23:59 (Nepal Standard Time).
6. If you have registered for Cube Mahotsav 2018 and cannot attend the competition, please cancel your registration or contact the organizers before registrations close. You will not be able to participate in future competitions without paying registration fees of Cube Mahotsav 2018, if you do not cancel or contact us prior to the competition regarding your absence.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Ujjawal Pabreja won with an average of 8.39 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Surav Krishna Shrestha finished second (10.75) and Avishek Prajapati finished third (13.08).