Cape Fear 2022
- Feb 12, 2022
- Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
- 502 N. Front St. Wilmington, North Carolina 28401
Windell Daniels Hall on the 5th floor of the Union Station Conference Center ("U Building")
- Organization team
- Zachary Ochs
- WCA Delegates
- Cady Shields, Jacob Ambrose, Katie Hull, and Zachary Ochs
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
All competitors must read the Competitor Information Tab and the COVID-19 Precautions Tab prior to registering. By registering for this competition, you agree to follow all policies and guidelines outlined on the above information tabs.
Masks (worn properly over both nose and mouth) will be required for all attendees.
Please always include your name and the competition name in any email that you send to us.
Please read all tabs prior to the competition and regularly check your email for updates from us. All contact will be made via the email address you provided when you set up your WCA account.
Only one guest per competitor will be allowed. Competitors ages 16 and older are encouraged to come alone.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 70 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $18 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 90% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
- To register for this competition, you must pay in full in advance through Stripe. Your registration is not complete until you pay.
- If you are having payment problems, please contact the organizers for an alternative payment method.
- To cancel your registration, please email the organizers with your name telling them you want to cancel your registration. If you are having trouble paying on the website or any other registration problems, please use the contact button to talk to us.
- After the competition reaches 70 competitors, a waitlist will be created. You must pay to be placed on the waitlist. If you are at the top of the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, you will receive an email from the organizers. You must confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot.
- After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will recieve a refund for the registration cost minus Stripe fees.
- If the competition reaches its competitor limit and when registration closes, no additional registrations will be accepted. No exceptions.
- Staff will be refunded their registration fee after the competition.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.