Canberra Summer 2014
- Jan 18, 2014
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- 6 Moonah Place, Yarralumla ACT 2600
- Canberra Summer 2014 website
- Tim McMahon
- WCA Delegates
- Dene Beardsley and Tim McMahon
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Jayden McNeill won with an average of 9.51 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Kirt Protacio finished second (9.93) and Tim Major finished third (13.75).
Oceanian records: Jayden McNeill 2x2x2 Cube 1.96 (average) and Square-1 16.10 (average).