CMI Tessellate Cube Open 2019
- Feb 1 - 3, 2019
- Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India
Chennai Mathematical Institute
- H1, Sipcot IT Park, Siruseri 603103
- Organization team
- CMI Cubing Club
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- We won't be allowing late entry in the competition under any exceptions. Make sure you will be available at the venue when your name is called.
- Make sure you go through all the WCA regulations.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 125 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹250 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹350 (Indian Rupee).
The fee structure is Rs 200 + 50(no. of events) for online registration and Rs 300 + 50(no. of events) for OTS registration.
For example, to participate in 3 events, you must pay, Rs 200 + 50(3) = Rs 350 for online registration and Rs 300 + 50(3) = Rs 450 for OTS registration.
Steps to complete register
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Pay the registration fee by any one method mentioned in Payment method tab.
1. If you fail to do online payment before registration closes, you won't be able to participate even if you had registered in WCA.
2. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.