Buckeye Blind Off 2022
- Apr 16, 2022
- Columbus, Ohio, United States
- 1739 N. High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43210
Barbie Tootle Room - third floor, northwest corner of the building
- Organization team
- Braden Richards and Mason Langenderfer
- WCA Delegate
- Mason Langenderfer
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This competition will only hold blindfolded events! First time competitors are welcome, but we will not be holding traditional events like 3x3x3 or Pyraminx.
This competiton will feature two Extra Events: 3x3x3 Team-Blind and Mirror Blocks Blindfolded. You must be registered for this competition in order to compete in either extra event.
Only one guest per competitor is permitted.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 20 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Ohio Union.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Detroit.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (April 16, 2022)
Competitors may bring at most one guest. This will be checked at the entrance of the competition. If possible, please come without a guest.
- Masks are no longer required inside the Ohio Union. You may still choose to wear a mask if you wish, but they are not required.
- The organizing team strongly recommends receiving a COVID-19 vaccination before competing.
- If you have symptoms related to COVID-19 such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc. do not attend this competition.
- If you have had a positive COVID-19 test or prolonged exposure to someone with the virus within 14 days prior to the competition, do not attend.
- The competition may be cancelled if the COVID-19 situation in Ohio and/or the US worsens.
- By registering for this competition, you agree that you understand all the information presented in this tab, will abide by all the COVID-19 restrictions placed on this competition, and acknowledge the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other disease in attending an event of this scale.
There is a parking garage located adjacent to the building at 1759 N. High Street Columbus, Ohio 43210. Pricing can be found at the garage website.
You may enter either at the East Entrance on High Street or at the West Entrance on College Road. Proceed to the third floor to find the Barbie Tootle Room.
There is no designated hotel for this competition.
However, there are multiple hotels located nearby, such as Holiday Inn Express, Days Inn, and Comfort Suites, The Blackwell Inn and The Urban.
3x3x3 Team-Blind and Mirror Blocks Blindfolded will be held as unofficial events at this competition.
Register here --> https://extraevents.org/competitions/BuckeyeBlindOff2022
10 teams of 2 (20 people total) for TeamBLD
10 people for Mirror Blocks BLD
Extra Events will be held with the help of Extra Events.
Extra Events rules are available at the EE Reguations page.
You MUST be a registered competitor in the official WCA competition to compete in TeamBLD and/or Mirror Blocks BLD
Participation in the extra events is free
Registration for TeamBLD and Mirror Blocks BLD can be done on the Extra Events competition page.
|3x3x3 Team-Blind||Bo3||10m cumulative|
|Mirror Blocks Blindfolded||Bo3||15m cumulative|
Thanks to The Cubicle for sponsoring this competition and their continued support in growing the community!
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.