Big Cube Bonanza 2018
- May 5 - 6, 2018
- Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Private residence
- Organization team
- Arnav Arora and Capital Cubing
- WCA Delegates
- Akash Rupela and Ujjawal Pabreja
Online Registration ends on 27th April and On the spot registration is available on 5th May from 9:00 to 9:15. Visit registration and payments tab for details.
The main event for the competition is 5x5. 5x5 Winner will be declared the winner of Big Cube Bonanza 2018.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹200 (Indian Rupee).
- Visit the Registration and payments tab for payment details. Your registration will only be confirmed after you have registered on the WCA website and paid for the competition.
- You can apply for a refund by 25th April, 2018. This will be refunded back by reversing your transaction from your payment method and not in cash.
- All first-time competitors (newcomers) need to bring an ID proof with their date of birth to the competition.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Jeremy Singson won with an average of 1:03.11 in the 5x5x5 Cube event. Arnav Arora finished second (1:06.70) and Shivam Bansal finished third (1:10.95).