Berkeley Winter 2014
- Feb 1, 2014
- Berkeley, California, United States
University of California, Berkeley
- UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
Wheeler Hall room 213
- Berkeley Winter 2014 website
- Andrew Sinclair and Ryan Lim
- WCA Delegate
- Jeremy Fleischman
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Richard Jay S. Apagar won with an average of 9.05 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Chia-Wei Lu (呂家維) finished second (10.27) and Mitchell Lane finished third (10.86).
World records: Brandon Harnish Skewb 6.21 (average).
North American records: Brandon Harnish Skewb 4.31 (single).