Berkeley Spring 2019
- Apr 21, 2019
- Berkeley, California, United States
- Martin Luther King Jr Student Union Asuc, Berkeley, CA 94704, USA
Top floor of the Martin Luther King Jr Student Union
- Isaac Langer and Jacob Posner
- WCA Delegates
- Nitin Subramanian and Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Another competition to be held at UC Berkeley!
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 180 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
Competitors may not compete in both 4x4 Blindfolded AND 3x3 with Feet
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
Competition Day Timing
* The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
* Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes early.
* Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss last call for that event. In general, last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Waitlist is first come, first serve.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a refund shortly before the event.
* The latest time to get off of the waitlist is when registration closes. This means we will not be accepting additional competitors on the day of the event.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Paul Mahvi won with an average of 7.74 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Isaac Langer finished second (8.34) and Varun Mohanraj finished third (8.89).
|1||Paul Mahvi||7.06||7.74||United States||8.17||7.35||7.71||7.06||9.79|
|2||Isaac Langer||7.83||8.34||United States||7.94||7.94||7.83||9.13||14.14|
|3||Varun Mohanraj||7.90||8.89||United States||8.96||7.90||8.05||10.81||9.65|
|1||Nicolas Harper||2.30||2.75||United States||2.30||3.01||2.66||3.88||2.57|
|2||Varun Mohanraj||2.28||2.88||United States||3.01||2.83||2.80||2.28||5.37|
|3||Isaac Langer||2.46||3.09||United States||3.00||3.68||2.46||2.86||3.42|
|1||Paul Mahvi||26.30||32.03||United States||37.48||32.20||32.63||26.30||31.25|
|2||Mitchell Lane||30.48||32.48||United States||32.87||34.07||38.88||30.49||30.48|
|3||Evan Mann||33.82||35.85||United States||35.98||33.82||40.48||35.03||36.54|
|1||Paul Mahvi||1:53.06||1:56.18||United States||1:56.54||1:53.06||1:58.93|
|2||Mitchell Lane||1:50.59||2:00.81||United States||2:06.58||1:50.59||2:05.27|
|3||Isaac Langer||2:11.16||2:27.19||United States||2:41.08||2:11.16||2:29.33|
|1||Paul Mahvi||2:32.36||2:39.85||United States||2:51.99||2:32.36||2:35.20|
|2||Mitchell Lane||2:40.94||2:47.77||United States||2:40.94||2:42.99||2:59.38|
|3||Isaac Langer||3:32.60||3:44.50||United States||3:58.43||3:32.60||3:42.46|
|1||Graham Siggins||29.65||DNF||United States||DNF||29.65||DNF|
|2||David Adams||1:12.19||1:16.90||United States||1:12.19||1:17.63||1:20.89|
|3||Isaac Langer||1:25.13||1:35.28||United States||1:25.13||1:38.11||1:42.60|
|2||Chris Martin||8.75||9.38||United States||12.07||9.69||8.97||9.49||8.75|
|3||Mitchell Lane||9.13||10.33||United States||10.32||10.76||DNF||9.90||9.13|
|1||Jusun Choi (최주선)||2.43||4.09||Republic of Korea||3.16||DNF||4.63||2.43||4.49|
|2||Isaac Langer||3.68||4.61||United States||3.68||3.81||4.37||5.65||6.18|
|3||Paul Mahvi||3.51||5.83||United States||3.51||6.45||6.62||6.61||4.42|
|1||Graham Siggins||2:03.71||DNF||United States||2:03.71||DNF||DNF|
|2||Reuben San Luis||11:04.00||DNF||United States||11:04.00||DNF||DNF|
3x3x3 With Feet
|1||Ryan Jew||1:17.94||1:28.59||United States||1:27.50||1:28.52||1:40.44||1:17.94||1:29.75|
|2||Varun Mohanraj||1:17.28||1:31.92||United States||DNF||1:38.63||1:36.33||1:20.79||1:17.28|
|3||Mitchell Lane||1:17.67||1:32.31||United States||1:48.31||1:40.13||1:17.67||1:29.14||1:27.67|