Berkeley Fall 2019
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 160 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
Competition Day Timing
- The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
- Lunch will end at the scheduled time.
- Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes early.
- Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss last call for that event. In general, last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.