Beaconhouse Malaysia Cube Open 2022
- Oct 15, 2022
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Beaconhouse Sri Inai International School
- Lot 314, Jalan Jenjarum, Jalan SS23/6, Taman Sea, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Beaconhouse Malaysia Cube Open 2022 website
- Connie Liaw Hui Lee and Malaysia Cube Association (MYCA)
- WCA Delegates
- Hoe Zi Yang and Wang Junwen (王俊文)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
For more information, visit Beaconhouse Malaysia Cube Open 2022 website.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 160 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is RM65 (Malaysian Ringgit).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Tee Kai Yang won with an average of 6.67 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Yap Jia Yang finished second (7.13) and Nordarwish Akmal Bin Noor Ibrahim finished third (8.08).