Bay Area Speedcubin' 29 PM 2022
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 125 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
COVID Vaccination Requirements
All competitors and their guests must fulfill one of the following:
1. Fully vaccinated less than a year before the event
2. Fully vaccinated over a year before the event with a booster shot
3. Fully vaccinated over a year before the event and presentation of a negative test from 72 hours before the event
4. Not fully vaccinated with a presentation of a negative test from 72 hours before the event
Note: "Fully Vaccinated" = Two shots of Pfizer, two shots of Moderna or one shot of JNJ administered 14 days before the event.
Important: Please Read!
Please ensure that you do the following in order to complete your registration:
- Fill out this form
- Register with 0 or 1 guests (per the 1 guest maximum)
- Register with a valid name.
- Register for only one BASC 29 Twin comp (AM or PM)*
- Complete your payment.
- If you attempt to register for both twin comps, we will only accept the first completed registration you make where the competition still has space.
*Competitors are responsible for understanding the registration requirements. Failure to follow requirements may results in delayed registrations. *