Bay Area Speedcubin' 22 2019
- Dec 21, 2019
- Daly City, California, United States
Lincoln Park Community Center
- 901 Brunswick St, Daly City, CA 94014
- Christopher Yen and Lacey Dilworth
- WCA Delegates
- Michael Chai (柴天方) and Ryan Jew
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Bay Area Speedcubin' is headed to Daly City!
Competition Day Timing
* The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
* Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes early.
* Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss last call for that event. In general, last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in, although it is not encouraged.
If Registration fills up, we will place competitors on a waitlist. In order to get on the waitlist, you must register and pay. You are not on the waitlist until you pay the registration fee. If you do not make it off of the waitlist, you will be fully refunded. If a competitor drops out, the first person on the waitlist will replace them. People can be replaced up until the registration close date indicated above.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Max Park won with an average of 5.87 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Will Newhoff finished second (7.39) and Danny SungIn Park finished third (7.51).