Anaheim Fall 2018
- Sep 15 - 16, 2018
- Anaheim, California, United States
- 220 S Imperial Hwy, Anaheim, CA 92807
- Organization team
- Andrew Nathenson, Christian De Paola, and Margot Audero
- WCA Delegates
- Kevin Matthews and Michael Young
- This is a two day competition. The first day will be quiet events and the second day will be loud events.
- Please do not register for blindfolded events if you cannot solve cubes blindfolded.
- If you choose to compete in clock, please familiarize yourself with the regulations regarding clock so we do not run into problems on the day of the competition.
- All donations will be given to the Canyon High School Band & Colorguard.
- Spectators may attend free of charge.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 110 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $16.25 (United States Dollar).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Please follow all instructions
- In 48 hours after payment, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen that says "Competitors") then please send an email to the contact on the General Info tab.
- Failure to do any of these steps may result in a delay in registration.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Danny SungIn Park won with an average of 7.19 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Elijah Brown finished second (8.85) and Will Hamilton finished third (9.57).