Anaheim Winter A 2022
- Feb 5, 2022
- Anaheim, California, United States
- 220 S Imperial Hwy, Anaheim, CA 92807
- Organization team
- Margot Audero
- WCA Delegates
- Chris Martin, Michael Young, and Nitin Subramanian
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Attendees are required to read the safety precautions tab in its entirety.
Before registering, please familiarize yourself with competitor responsibilities.
This is a twin competition with Anaheim Winter B 2022. You may only sign up to ONE competition (A or B).
- This competition will be held in the multi-purpose room at Canyon High School in Anaheim.
- Please provide adult supervision for children under 12 years of age.
- Only one guest will be permitted per competitor.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 60 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Please follow all instructions:
Attendees are REQUIRED to read the safety precautions tab in its ENTIRETY.
Registration is NOT completed until competitors have paid the registration fee and filled out the COVID-19 Safety Form.
We have NO refund deadline. If you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, please cancel your registration for the competition.
How to Withdraw Registration for a Refund:
Registered competitors withdraw their registration by emailing the organization team the following:
1. Statement of intent to withdraw registration with refund.
2. Name (and WCA ID, if applicable) of the competitor.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Max Park won with an average of 5.43 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Paul Mahvi finished second (6.90) and Brendyn Dunagan finished third (7.28).