Altona Algorithms Attempt 2 2021
- Apr 17 - 18, 2021
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mount St Joseph Girl's College
- Cnr Civic Parade and Galvin St, Altona VIC, 3018, Australia
- Kerrie Jarman and Speedcubing Australia
- WCA Delegates
- David Edwards, Ethan Pride, and Kerrie Jarman
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please take the time to read the FAQ tab, even if you have previously competed. To ensure this is a COVID-safe environment, things will be done differently and there will be additional conditions in place.
Please note there is a strict density limit at the venue and competitors may only bring ONE guest.
If you feel sick, stay at home. If you are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms consistent with COVID-19, you will not be permitted in the venue. We are not responsible for any illness you may contract from the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 190 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (Australian Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Upon registering you will receive an email stating “Your registration for Altona Algorithms Attempt 2 2021 is submitted and pending approval”. This does NOT mean that you are on the registration list. Competitors will not be approved until payment has been made.
Please ensure you have paid the registration fees via Stripe on the register page. Your registration is not complete and will not be processed until you have paid the $25 registration fee. Contact the organisational team if you encounter an issue.
Registrations have closed:
- The competitor limit of 190 has filled and the waiting list is now full.
- Waitlisted competitors will only be added to the competition if an existing competitor withdraws.
- All competitors still on the waiting list after 09/04/2021 will be removed and provided with a full refund.
- You may enquire about your position on the waiting list by contacting the organisational team.
- If you can no longer make the competition you may request a refund.
- To receive a full refund you must contact the organisational team by 09/04/2021.
- Withdrawing enables us to maximise attendance and for competitors on the waiting list to attend.
- Refunds will be issued if you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms or are awaiting a COVID test and can no longer attend the competition. We will also provide a refund if there is a change in border restrictions that limits your ability to attend the competition.
You may change the events you are registered for by contacting the organisational team by 09/04/2021. After this date it is no longer possible to add events. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
Communications from us:
There will be important messages from the organisational team regarding your registration. Please ensure you whitelist our domain speedcubing.org.au in your email program.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3||Ray Zhang (张灏睿)||57.54||1:07.27||Australia||59.50||57.54||1:18.99||1:13.28||1:09.02|
|1||Junqi Feng (冯骏骐)||1.68||2.45||China||4.99||2.19||1.68||2.73||2.42|